Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted]

+3
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Michael
Timmothy Haze
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Empty Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted]

Post by Timmothy Haze Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 6:29

Character Name : Timmothy Haze
Requested Callsign :TIMMY
Desired activity :Explorer, Defender, Enforcer(when there's fighting to be done)
Freelancer background : I've completed the vanilla Freelancer a couple of times, have experience with MP and a little exp with the Crossfire 1.82 mod. I like the clan's concept of RP and i'm willing to try things out. I don't have any ideas what to write now, so if I've missed something, don't hesitate to ask.
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 134
Character RP Name : Timothy Haze
Callsign : SA_TIMMY
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Timothy Haze
Callsign: SA_TIMMY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted]

Post by Michael Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 6:49

Salut Timmy biggrin

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Thumbup
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted]

Post by Timmothy Haze Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 6:52

Salut salut Very Happy
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 8:23

Subject Spotted:

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Screen1hc
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 11:40

Awesome, we're glad to have you Timmy! Very Happy Captain Martind Forlon or Admiral Sam Thomas will be along shortly to give your application for enlistment a proper review and a official reply.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:22

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Sac_3010

Dear Mr Timmothy Haze,

The Silver Arrows Command is pleased to receive your application. We will see soon how you are experienced in MP. Crossfire is huge universe and we hope that you will like it and also that you will like how go life in our clan.

We hereby accept you as a Recruit of the SA and, for a period of two weeks, you will submit to the Reruitment Trial Period to eventually pass the Graduation Test and become a regular member of the Silver Arrows. Until then, you shall not use the clan tag (SA_).

During this trial period, you will discover how the clan works and see if it suits your expectations well. On our side, the recruitment Officers will evaluate your potential.

Report to one of the Training Officers to start your training and begin learning the basics to become a Silver Arrow. Current acting TO are Lieutenant Elodie Vox (FAABY), Captain Martind Forlon (FORLON), Captain Ryleous Arkane (ORION), Captain Nicolás Salvador Cañones (TANGO), Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW). The first two operate in the European Time and the other are located in the American Time so choose accordingly with your schedule.

Good luck in your Trial, Recruit Haze !

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Sac_co11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:25

Heh and now unofficial: Welcome here Timmy, can you say what MP experience you have and what you like on our RP?

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 23:37

Hi Timmy, welcome to the Silver Arrows ! Sorry for being late but i was busy in the last days with RL...

If you have any question regarding your trial period, dont hesitate to ask one of the Training Officers !

Good luck !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 7:36

Drake: Very nice avatar! biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 7:39

Martind Forlon wrote:Heh and now unofficial: Welcome here Timmy, can you say what MP experience you have and what you like on our RP?

Well, i've been playing crossfire mod for 35 hours in game time, had a little experience in Hamburg mod a few years back and now i'm just exploring the sistem, trying to find good trade routes and trying to find that blasted jump to IC.

RP wise...well i don't really know what to say, up till now i have seen little to no RP in-game and as for clan rp, well i don't really see many SA members online so i really can't say. But i would like to see exploration events and a nice battle royal against 40-50 or so aliens biggrin

Edit: Thank you! Very Happy
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 8:36

Interesting. ... Have you any CF Single player experience? In CF is extended story-line (really great) There is much fun with this and I think that is not good spoil you this fun. As I read from Alexei you were already in Devron ...but you know about Sol or Altair sector?

Alas now in MP are some problems with wrecks content (dunno if solved yet, but I think that no) and therefore is not possible to follow this story line. If you not know this part, we can give you some advices if you will want them. We have also stored some of missing wrecks content, so it is only question if you will want them ... and one from requirements for join our clan is know about this CF part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 8:58

Well, I've visited both Sol and Altair for ship and the weapons (as well as for the chance to kill off a nomad fleet). CF SP...i'm sorry to say i have no experience in the plot, i've finished vanilla sp two times and now i just started the CF sp (currently at the mission after Ashcroft's capture) but it takes waaay to long to kill those bloody npc's now that they regenerate like crazy. But i suppose i will finish the thing just to see the story again, and now it's really really easy with the new fighters (when i will have the lvl requirement...).
About the wrecks, well i don't know what to say, i quess it's a mod bug. You said something about the wrecks having a story ?How's that ?
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 9:56

We can give you some of information's that are in wrecks, so you can follow yourself story-line. Alas you were in Dervon, so you will miss fun in Altair with Dom'kawash hostile systems and search there for wrecks. I played some time in MP without clan and spend much hours with trying how to survive there and found some story clues biggrin . It was hard, but possible and that was also time when I highly addicted for this mod Wink .

For example in systems after Sol before Sovetskaya are wrecks with datadisk and story line information's. If you found this wrecks, we can give you datadisk contents and next you can search in Confederation stations where in bars are info where you need look after this. (In this are informations about Crossfire history and this is one from things, why is this mod so exceptional)

... I have some idea how to solve this problem, but is question if OP (mod creator) agree to this solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 9:59

You know that you can follow the CF storyline in MP, right? Can make it easier or harder depending on how many people are doing it. Wink
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 10:45

I think wrecks are still broken in MP. Haven't found any drop from any wreck in 2 weeks... and I had to check many for database (which is troublesome if I cannot find
the loot list from drops)...
That is why you may not see me much online those days, as I will be working in SP *sigh*
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 11:03

For info:

Today, 3:28pm

Recipients: SWAT_OP-R8R
Story-line texts
Hello,

I have one idea about CF extended story line .... is possible to add data-disc/black-box texts also to wrecks/containers descriptions? Many new ppl come to CF these days and not all have SP experience. If they begin with MP, they can miss one from funniest things in CF if are wrecks empty. And if would be set price (for example 0,5 mil credits for data-disk) ...then ppl will still try to search for them (and go again to systems as are Ptah or Mitra).

Martind

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 18:24

Oh man! I went as far as Celldra sistem and those bastards tore me to shreads. I believed that if i destroyed ancients i would have no problem with all the Dom but aparently the Warriors and Sentinels hate me, should i kill more ancients to please them as well ?biggrin
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 18:35

UFFF ... *FACEPALM* ... Very Happy ... NO ... those "Dooms" are our most sworn enemies biggrin and we defend ppl of Sirius against them Smile ... maybe you need read our Member guide (page 3 and 4). You really need to know CF Story-line geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 18:50

No, i understand that they are enemies. I was just asking from a mechanical view of the game so i can explore to the Dom'Kavash sistems in peace without having to deal with 3 factions on my tail. Btw, those guns are amazing, 3 medium Savage fighters destroyed my shield and half my hull in 3-4 hits.
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 18:58

Until you arrive to
Spoiler:
you are not safe in Inner Core. There is no way make them friendly.

Last edited by Martind Forlon on Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:02

Hm, i could enter Dom'Kavash teritory through Gurm, can't i ?There is a jump hole there
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:07

Yes, you can do this. But
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:59

Yes, you can only get until Hyperspace, the 'Hell' system... was more famous before IC arrived Very Happy
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 7:51

Please check your PMs for trial schedule.
Your pending time is almost over.
Thank you Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 4:23

TRIAL RESULT : SUCCESS.

Permission granted to create SA tagged chars in preparation for official graduation on Monday the 18th of October 2010. Congratulations Crewman Timmothy Haze.

Application - Timmothy Haze [Accepted] Sac_co11

P.S.: It was really nice Trial and funny evening. Timmy showed very good CF background knowledge and flying abbilities. His combat performance was somewhat green, but he shows that he is capable learn quickly.

Also THX Lt.Vox for leading theoretical part of this trial ... it was nice Smile . I have series of screnshots and I will create detailed report about this trial soon (Sunday).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next