Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Empty Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted]

Post by [gT]Griffin Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:30

Character Name: Tucker Griffin
Requested Callsign: Maverick
Desired Activity: Enforcer, Defender, Explorer, Scout, and Hunter
Freelancer Background: I am going to start by saying I don't have a ton of experience. I have played through the single player most of the way through and am working on finishing it. I hae more experience with multiplayer than single player. I enjoy things like exploring the Inner Core, watching the deminsional rifts Twisted Evil , and fighting ancients (even if I'm not to good at it). I am not to terribly experienced but I am ready (and willing) to learn.

EDIT: I used to be Vemar, but I changed my name.
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Male Number of posts : 398
Character RP Name : Tucker Griffin
Callsign : Maverick
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Tucker Griffin
Callsign: Maverick
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Empty Re: Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 9:27

Haloo Maverick,

Can I ask what character you currently have on CF MP? But besides that I'm not completelly convicted that you are now experienced enough for any CF clan ... You need first learn what Freelancer - CF and in MP roleplay is before you can make good clan choice for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Empty Re: Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted]

Post by [gT]Griffin Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 9:41

I use the character vemar, but I am changing to maverick. I applied at the reccommendation of SA_SEQAN. I have also played online with Orion and talked with him.
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 9:52

Heh, glad to see you found an interesting callsign.
Forlon, this guy is an RL friend of mine and I have been trying to get him through the ropes. He's not doing himself justice. He's very good for the amount of time he's spent on the game, understands the storyline fairly well so far and as soon as the wrecks start working again I plan on taking him through the CF story.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 10:03

Nicely done Forlon Smile First looking for minimal requirements... but only in this situation.

Good luck Maverick biggrin
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 15:38

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Sac_3010

Dear Mr Tucker Griffin,

The Silver Arrows Command is pleased to receive your application. You seem to have a limited experience but you have good recommendation from our member Lt. O'Neill what make us feel you could be a good addition to this crew.

We hereby accept you as a Recruit of the SA and, for a period of two weeks, you will submit to the Recruitment Trial Period to eventually pass the Graduation Test and become a regular member of the Silver Arrows. Until then, you shall not use the clan tag (SA_).

During this trial period, you will discover how the clan works and see if it suits your expectations well. On our side, the recruitment Officers will evaluate your potential.

Report to one of the Training Officers to start your training and begin learning the basics to become a Silver Arrow. Current acting TO are Lieutenant Elodie Vox (FAABY), Captain Martind Forlon (FORLON), Captain Ryleous Arkane (ORION), Captain Nicolás Salvador Cañones (TANGO), Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW). The first two operate in the European Time and the other are located in the American Time so choose accordingly with your schedule.

Good luck in your Trial, Recruit Griffin !

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Sac_co11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 15:41

@Seqan: ok Very Happy

@Maverick: welcome here, hope you will like it with us Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 15:42

gratz biggrin
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 16:52

Welcome, mate! Glad to see you've chosen the right path, not that of the pirates. Wink biggrin See you online tonight! Again, welcome! Nice to see another Nerainian besides me and Vemahk the Stowaway around here! Razz
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 17:18

hi Maverick ! glad to see you joining the SA !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [gT]Griffin Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 18:50

Thanks guys, I will do my best to be an asset to SA and the CF community in general.
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by [gT]Griffin Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 0:34

Hey all, I hate to say this but I have to put CF on hold for a few weeks (like 2-3). I have alot of stuff RL that just popped up today and I have very little time on the computer, not enough to play CF for sure. I do still want to be on SA, but I need my trial period like paused so I can sort out my F-ed up RL schedule right now.

Thanks,
Maverick
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 4:57

I do not think that it will cause any trouble with your application to Silver Arrows...

Maybe use that extra time to read more about Freelancer, Crossfire, and SA background.
(The trial to join SA ranks will test your fighting skills - as well as your game knowledge biggrin)
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 9:40

I've sent him the necessary documents. I would hope that he's reading them. If not, there's gonna be hell to pay... Twisted Evil
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 9:17

Little late, but next time I will try be quicker Smile

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Sac_3010

Crewman Tucker Griffin,

The Silver Arrows Command is pleased that you SUCCESSFULLY passed your Graduation Test. According to detailed report from Training Officer Captain Ryleous Arkane You fulfilled all requirements in yours Trial. From trial notes is clear that you will need more combat training. Our Training Officers are at your disposal and they will give you as much training as you will need to become experienced combat pilot. We welcome you among us as SA regular member and wish you success and good speed in fight for humanity in hostile Crossfire space.

Permission granted to create SA tagged chars. You have also now full access to SA internal boards.

Application: Tucker Griffin [Accepted] Sac_co11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down