Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity]

+3
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
sa_admin
Tiberiumkyle
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Empty Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity]

Post by Tiberiumkyle Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 19:47

------------------------------
Character Name : Tiberiumkyle
Requested Callsign : Tibs
Location : EST - I work from 1pm to 6pm Mon-Fri, I'm typically online several hours before and after work, depending on sleeping pattern at the time. overall online activity is generally 8+ hours a day, regardless.
Desired activity : Explorer
Freelancer background : I first picked up Freelancer many years ago, when the game was fairly new, and I myself was still getting into computer games. I had tons of fun with it, playing through SP campaign and exploring before I found a mod (don't remember which) that expanded the game universe, and explored that one too. Years later and tons of gaming experience later, I dug up my copy of Freelancer, installed it, went mod hunting and found Crossfire mod. It stood out amongst the others I'd looked at, so I installed it, and played single player for several days to get familiar with the game again, and with the mod. I've now been doing multiplayer for several days now, and while that might not seem a long time, I'm a quick learner, and have a penchant for exploration, having made a couple brief solo runs into Nomad space before getting chased out by a dozen or more ships, as well as currently exploring the omega systems and the route from texas through wanderers pond up to x-3043. Currently fly the Bullpup Mk I, and am saving up to get the Mk III. Combat/piloting ability, I can at the least hold my own, having yet to die to NPC ships, even when badly outnumbered. I'm typically quite good at finding my way around.
------------------------------

Tiberiumkyle

Male Number of posts : 14
Character RP Name : Kyle Tiberium
Callsign : Tibs
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Empty Re: Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity]

Post by sa_admin Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 20:49

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Sac_3010
Dear Mr Tiberium,

The SAC is glad to receive your application. You seem to fit in the "lifetime pilot" category, returning to space after many years shows your love for flying. We are always looking for seasoned pilots that developped their survival instinct. But now the risks are much higher than few years ago and you will need to learn new techniques, new tactics and how to survive the deadliest creatures known to mankind. But with your basic experience and your enthusiasm you should become a very good member of our organization.

The Silver Arrows Command hereby accept you as a Recruit. For a period of two weeks you shall submit to a Recruitment Trial Period during which the clan will evaluate your real potential. This will also be the occasion for you to decide if our risky but exciting way of life fits with what you expected. For this two weeks period you shall not use the clan tag (SA_). At the end of the trial, you will need to pass the Graduation Test in order to become a regular member of the Silver Arrows.

To begin your training and prepare you for the test, you may communicate with one of the available Training Officers, either Lieutenant Élodie Vox (FAABY), Captain Martind Forlon (FORLON), Captain Ryleous Arkane (ORION), Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW). The first two are operating in European Time and the latters are in Eastern/Central American Timezones.

Good luck in your Trial, Recruit Tiberium !

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Arrow_13
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Empty Re: Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity]

Post by Tiberiumkyle Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 20:53

Many thanks for the acceptance for recruit, I'll keep an eye out for the training officers.

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 22:19

Nice to see another long-time Freelancer pilot coming back to the game with us here at Crossfire! We thank you for considering us as a clan to join, good flying sir and welcome to the Silver Arrows! I look forward to meeting you in space TiberiumKyle! biggrin Cool
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 23:17

Its been great to first meet you Kyle ! I hope others will meet you soon as well !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 4:44

Do not hesitate to hail me for tips or questions if you see me online (or send me PM here Wink )

Good luck with your trial period, hoping you'll enjoy being with us!
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 9:49

Welcome mate! Looking forward to flying with you! I'm in the CST zone so look for me if no one else is around! biggrin
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 15:08

Hello Kyle,
you are now in the trials, and soon will be a SA member, if you still go well by then and you get a certain rank(and even before) I will look up to give you some advanced training lessons Smile Even several SA already know about most of the tips and they are a big help !
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 19:21

Hi Kyle,

welcome here m8. I wish you fun and I hope you find here good friends. GL in your trial period.

Update: Nice to meet you in space. I wish you nice exploring in Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 1:25

been good to meet you all, and massive thanks to Forlorn for the weapons and equipment help, kicking serious nomad arse now Very Happy

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 3:27

Made the Nomads Lair - Death Valley run, Lair was pretty quiet, but Death Valley made up for that. Managed to nab the data disc with a dozen nomads on my tail, and got back out. Might have even taken one or two out with mines and the odd return fire while flying backwards.

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 9:22

Nomads (fighters) are easy NPCs ... you will learn this soon biggrin Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 9:29

Indeed, the Nomads are the least of your concerns when it comes to aliens in this mod! Congrats regardless Kyle! We'll take you to Dervon next and then the real fun comes afterwards in the Inner Core sector! Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] 792630 Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] 792630 Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] 792630
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 9:34

Ooh! Ancients! I should probably practice kicking their asses for upcoming trial... Oh well. As you will soon see, Nomads are just target practice and not really a serious threat unless you have a half dozen bombers, a half dozen interceptors, a wing of regular fighters, AND a capital ship all shooting at you at once. Now that's what I call a good time. biggrin
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 9:38

Just one capital ship ? no no no... 2 Liches and 2 Hunts plus a Carrier and 4 Battleships, that is a Nomad Fleet !

And Tibs seems to be well on the way, he remains longer and longer in the field without needing repairs with his training in FP7... I guess Dervon is indeed the next step !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 9:40

Aww... Why do you go and have all the fun with the Nomads without me? I enjoy beating up on them too ya know... Razz
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 11:36

yeah, after that first messy wave in FP7, I didn't need to use bats at all for the next 6-7 waves.

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 12:09

Maybe will be good idea if Kyle follow first story line. If I well understand he never play CF before and he have not experience from SP. Use Derwon shortcut spoil him lot a fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 13:07

Just did the storyline up to gathering the 3 map pieces, then went back into death valley and stuck around the gate to fight. Made it through the fighters with little trouble, nosed around the nomad structure for a bit till a battleship showed up with gunship support, and made attack runs on it first, then took out the gunships. Took more damage from exploding gunships than anything else.

As for the map pieces, I'd actually stumbled across the Omega 11 piece by accident before I applied. Well, if you call exploring an accident. Smile

Side note: I'm totally loving the Coalition Gatlings Forlorn gave me. LOVING them Very Happy

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 13:28

Went into Devron solo this morning, managed to lure a single ancient drone into the asteroids and successfully destroyed it, then did the same with 2 waves of 2 drones. The GMG hypergate base is now friendly to me Smile

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 13:46

Awesome, you solo'ed the Ancient drones Recruit Tibs! Excellent piloting sir! You'll be a Crewman in no time! Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] 792630 Application - Tiberiumkyle [Rejected - Inactivity] Icon_cheers
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 13:49

hhmm well yes, huh.... you did great with the Ancients yesterday night...

sorry i gotta go take my ship back from the reassembling platform.... Embarassed
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 13:50

sa_admin wrote:hhmm well yes, huh.... you did great with the Ancients yesterday night...

sorry i gotta go take my ship back from the reassembling platform.... Embarassed

Didn't get enough damage in myself to complete the quest then, partly why I went in solo.

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberiumkyle Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 22:43

As of this post, I have taken refuge in Weth after a near 3 hour run through Inner Core, solo, and without a map. Taking a much needed break, might try and get back to sirius later tonight, or tomorrow.

Tiberiumkyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 6:42

Back to Sirius... you have to go all the way Very Happy
And I think you did had, if not, you can have the map telling the systems that there are, without the stuf inside. As they are SA maps Smile
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next