Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC]

5 posters

Go down

Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by FelixTyrant Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 5:16

Character Full Name : Felix Tyrant
Requested Callsign : TYRANT
Desired activity : Defender, especially Trainer
Freelancer background : I have Played vanilla SP for a long time, vanilla MP, Crossfire 1.7 SP, a little experience in CF too. I haven't experienced multiplayer gaming but i will learn easily. (One note: I won't play Freelancer in my free times, because i haven't internet in my home computer, i will play Freelancer three times a week.)

FelixTyrant
FelixTyrant

Male Number of posts : 4
Character RP Name : Felix Tyrant
Callsign : TYRANT
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Re: Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by sa_admin Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 10:42

Dear Mr. Tyrant,

The Silver Arrows Command is pleased to receive your application to join us. You appear to be rather unexeperienced but we have no problem with this as long as you are ready to learn seriously. We accept your application and grant you the title of Recruit of the Silver Arrows. You shall submit to a trial period of 15 days where you'll get to know the clan and its members as well as the same for our piltos to know you. At the end of this trial period, you'll need to pass a graduation trial. Please begin by reading the Silver Arrows member guide (available in the Downloads section) if its not done yet.

The closest Recruitment Officer from Turkey is Lt.-Cmdr. FORLON but he is currently on vacation until next weekend so you may report to Lt.-Cmdr. Ryleous Arkane (ORION) or Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW) to begin your recruit training and receive guidance.

We hope you'll become a great pilot within our organization!

Silver Arrows, Department of Staff and Resources
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Re: Application - Felix Tyrant [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by Zeroth Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 11:21

Also...i'm on quite a lot, so if you have any questions comments, etc...feel free to give me a shout.

SA_Prophet_ZEROTH
SA_Fighter_ZEROTH
SA_Scout_ZEROTH
SA_Incognito_ZEROTH
Zeroth
Zeroth
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 423
Character RP Name : Owen Mason
Callsign : SA_ZEROTH
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Owen Mason
Callsign: SA_ZEROTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:16

I'm always happy to help, but I'm not fully fledged yet, so I'm really only any help in regards to the game, not SA. Usually on almost every day.

Seqan
Erok
Valter
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 12:46

Greetings Sir Tyrant,

I will add the same thing, as it would be a pleasure to answer any question you would have if you happen to see me online.

Hoping to see you soon around Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 5:30

Hello Mr. Tyrant,

I returned from my Vacation, so if you are still interested in joining SA, pls PM to me when you could be on-line. We can then try synchronize our schedules for your graduation trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Aug 2010 - 5:34

Mr. Tyrant,

The Silver Arrows Command decided to put an halt to your recruitment period and cancel your application. In past 15 days you were not much active in space or in the forums. We are looking for more dedicated pilots in our ranks and your low participation isn't good enough for being a member of this clan.

We will keep offering you guidance and assistance if you need, like any other freelancer.

Good luck,

Captain Martind Forlon, Department of Staff and Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down