Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE]

+4
Xcort
Faaby
Michael
Mugi-chan
8 posters

Go down

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE] Empty Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE]

Post by Mugi-chan Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 2:03

Character Name : Tritos Nal
Requested Callsign : Mugi-chan
Desired activity : Explorer, fighter
Freelancer background : I have poor expirience in MP, and none PVP exp.

P.S. My english is bad.
I know Xcort (Yaroslav Degtyarev) in real life.

Mugi-chan

Male Number of posts : 1
Character RP Name : Tritos Nal
Callsign : Mugi-chan
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE] Empty Re: Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE]

Post by Michael Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 4:53

Info: There is no char with Trit , tritos, neither Nal...
But I see a Mugi-chan online Smile

Edit: At lvl 40.

Last edited by Michael on Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 5:55; edited 1 time in total
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE] Empty Re: Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 5:46

Thx Mike.

Welcome here Tritos. I need ask you about our Member guide: You read it and understand? Our members really need basic knowledge of English. And in game on-line is little difficult use translator Very Happy.

I will be back evening so you have time to reply and ask if you need to know somethink more about us.

p.s: have you any experience with freelancer and crossfire mod in SP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 6:38

gomu-gomu-no! biggrin

Welcome to the boards Tritos!
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 7:00

getting more russian or arround, players, you could make a new clan ! Rent a Russian system ! and wear a russian tag, maybe RRS or USSR... Very Happy
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcort Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 7:59

Martind Forlon wrote:Thx Mike.

Welcome here Tritos. I need ask you about our Member guide: You read it and understand? Our members really need basic knowledge of English. And in game on-line is little difficult use translator Very Happy.

I will be back evening so you have time to reply and ask if you need to know somethink more about us.

p.s: have you any experience with freelancer and crossfire mod in SP?

he has some problems with provider now, so he will answer later
Xcort
Xcort
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 11
Character RP Name : Yaroslav Degtyarev
Callsign : SA_XCORT
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Character sheet
Name: Yaroslav Degtyarev
Callsign: SA_XCORT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 8:22

OK, thx for info Yaroslav

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey Bilichenko Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 8:38

[Цитата = "Михаил"] Россия становится все более или ARROUND, игроки, вы могли бы сделать новый клан! Аренда системы России! и носить Россия теги, может быть, РРП и СССР ... : D [/ quote]

We can not create a new clan Very Happy
Alexey Bilichenko
Alexey Bilichenko
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 73
Character RP Name : Alexey aka SA_-=RUSSIA=-
Callsign : SA_RUSSIA
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Character sheet
Name: Alexey Bilichenko
Callsign: SA_RUSSIA
Assigned Unit: Beta_Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 9:26

Holy crap we have enough russkie recruits now to start up a Coalition/Altair based wing, Sigma Wing! biggrin biggrin biggrin Wink Welcome Tritos, we're glad to meet you and thank you for considering the Silver Arrows for enlistment!

Please visit our DOWNLOADS section of our forums where you can acquaint yourself with manuals and documents to help you in getting yourself familiarized with the Crossfire universe!
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 9:57

Ryleous Arkane wrote:Holy crap we have enough russkie recruits now to start up a Coalition/Altair based wing, Sigma Wing! biggrin biggrin biggrin Wink

I thought Sigma Wing was a special wing composed of inactive players that was used for special scout missions or something like that...
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:17

yeah sigma wing is the "long-term expedition" crew (inactive players that dissapear for months before returning to Sirius...)

I'd create the lambda wing instead !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:23

It was Seqan, right up until due to the SWAT clans pact from what I understand... That long-time inactive players(MIAs) can be dropped from the clan roster and rightfully so IMHO. If you want to be a part of something, show up and be there, maintain some kind of presence with your clanmates either in-game or on the forum.

Friendship is a two-way street, so when only one way is running, it's time for that MIA person to let others know they are either leaving or either go inactive on leave until further notice. It's just plain common courtesy and respect to others, nothing personal to anyone of course. We in the Silver Arrows do no wish for anyone to have to leave the clan for any circumstances as we all also have our own obligations in real life... But if you cannot fulfill your minimum obligations with the clan, of which are very minimal, then do what you must, above all communication is key. (this is not directed towards you Seqan or anyone else in particular, these are just my feelings on the matter, of which I'm sure others here share as well) Cool
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 12:05

Anyways chars or accoutns which don't have 10 minutes in 3 months dissapear.

So who is inactive for an entire summer, is lost.

The server save/load better with 2500 chars than with 15000. Also he wouldn't remake at hand 15000 chars, so he used that cleaning in an unexpected moment, for us.

@Russia or xcort

in simple english,
you no need pay for system, you can be a clan for free, with no home system.
so $$ is not a problem. but you all would be together, at same times.

Very Happy
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 13:54

thx ORION i couldnt have said better ! i think i'll quote this in the next Member Guide edition under Rule 8.... J/K

And i wouldnt mind having a russian branch formed of coalition pilots in the SA !

Now Russian then far east asia, then Australia and the sun will never set on the SA world map !!! Just like the british empire from the 1700s-1800s !!! my next goal !

Ouch am i becomign a terrible emperor tha twish to expand his empire on the whole globe ???!!! o.O
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey Bilichenko Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 14:17

sa_admin wrote:

And i wouldnt mind having a russian branch formed of coalition pilots in the SA !

Now Russian then far east asia, then Australia and the sun will never set on the SA world map !!! Just like the british empire from the 1700s-1800s !!! my next goal !

Ouch am i becomign a terrible emperor tha twish to expand his empire on the whole globe ???!!! o.O
Sir ! hence, if I correctly translated your words, you object to the fact that Russians people enter into a clan?
confused
Alexey Bilichenko
Alexey Bilichenko
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 14:32

That is the opposite Tritos!

Arrow was stating that having people in the clan from all over the world would grant him... hummm and SA too... POWER!
Assuring to have SA pilots online 24/24h is a great thing and we are more than glad to have russian (or any other country in fact) people here! biggrin

So do not worry!
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 14:39

While they meet the requirements Razz
or that changed... hmm Very Happy
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey Bilichenko Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 14:50

Michael wrote:While they meet the requirements Razz

What are the requirements? Yours?
Question Question
Alexey Bilichenko
Alexey Bilichenko
Ensign
Ensign

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 15:35

Just read the member's guide, dude. It has all the requirements. And, no. Micheal has no say in who we accept or deny. He's CFPD. If you joining CFPD, I'm sure he has a say.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 15:37

NONONONONONOooooo Alexey, that's not what Arrow meant! Shocked

What Arrow was trying to say is that with MORE russians in our ranks we can have Silver Arrow pilots on the server nearly 24/7 which is a GREAT thing! WE ARE ALL GLAD to have you and your fellow countrymen, flying with us! Very Happy

The only thing really that would impede anyone's membership here is sadly mastery of the english language which is mandatory on the server and here with the Silver Arrows, THAT'S THE ONLY THING! biggrin Cool

Nonononononoooooo Алексей, это не то, что стрелка означает! Shocked

Какие стрелка пытается сказать, что с более россиян в наших рядах мы можем иметь серебряные стрелка пилотов на сервер почти 24/7, великая вещь! Мы все рады видеть Вас и Ваших соотечественников, пролетавший с нами! Very Happy

Единственное, что действительно это помешало бы кто-то членство здесь это, к сожалению освоения на английском языке, который является обязательным на сервере и здесь с серебряной стрелы, что' s единственное! biggrin Cool
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 16:30

Hi All here,

I see that this thread really live today biggrin ... my hand communicator is not fast enough to update new messages Twisted Evil . And for Alexey and other Russian pilots:

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE] Sac_3010

The Silver Arrows Command to all Russian pilots,

The Silver Arrows Command is pleased to receive yours applications. You may have a limited experience but all our requirements are in Silver Arrows member guide (here). If you meet this requirements (and as was said ... we need that you have at least basic knowledge of English) you can be accepted as recruit. After this can our Recruit Officers (RO) evaluate your skills and ONLY they can decide if some recruit is good enough to take Graduation test (under RO command). If is recruit successful in this test, he will be promoted to crewman and become regular Silver Arrows member. Current acting RO are Lieutenant Elodie Vox (FAABY), Captain Martind Forlon (FORLON), Captain Ryleous Arkane (ORION), Captain Nicolás Salvador Cañones (TANGO), Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW). The first two operate in the European Time and the other are located in the American Time so choose accordingly with your schedule.

I hope that it is clearly said and I wish you all good day or night !

Application - Tritos Nal [CLOSED - INACTIVE] Sac_co11

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 17:00

Do not pay attention to Michael! He likes to tease although that's different when it's the other way around LOL biggrin

This is still SA forum Razz
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 17:55

It's just as I continued Faaby's words, "to have people", and mine "if they meet the requirements", but of course nothing I have to say about (the topic) Razz As they are written where Orion posted, after another SA posted.

Didn't meant to be taken as I put the requirements lol... sry Smile
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 18:50

no, not at all ! i made a simple joke about having more ppl from russia and eastern coutries in the clan making the SA almost "around the globe"...

I love the fact that the SA clan is made of pilots of different origins ! look at the portal page at the World Representation. You can see there all the countries of the SA members !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down