Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC]

4 posters

Go down

Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by pie in the sky Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 14:00

jammie dodger: pie in the sky fighter defender SA_FUD first time crossfire player good fighter and good flyer

pie in the sky

Male Number of posts : 2
Character RP Name : PIE IN THE SKY
Callsign : SCI-PIE
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Re: Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by sa_admin Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 14:11

Please read all the stickies you will find in this board (1, 2, 3 and my example application form). We need the full info to begin the application process....

Thank you.
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC] Empty Re: Application - pie in the sky [Cancelled by SAC]

Post by pie in the sky Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 15:01

Character Name : jammie dodegr
Requested Callsign : pie in sky
Desired activity : defender
Freelancer background : been single playing till now
------------------------------

pie in the sky

Male Number of posts : 2
Character RP Name : PIE IN THE SKY
Callsign : SCI-PIE
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 15:16

Oh...... *Face palm*
Pie! I didn't mean just writee the words I said. I mean't you should jumble them and put them in a sentance. You've done it fine now but that first bit. I'm starting to think I'm a rubbish instructor
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 17:21

@Fud I din't knew you're an instructor Razz Still you told it well.... it also depends on the unstructed.

Anyways Pie, interesting name... remembers about our old Lucy in the Sky Very Happy

PS, for being in England, why your first post was like you didn't even used translator well ? like 'flyer', or the whole sentence structure... counting there is one.
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 23:56

@Mike : flyer is good if you're from england i think....

@FUD : You're no instructor...

@Pie : I fear that your experience is way too limited for you to be considered as a potential SA memberg. I suggest you get more multiplayer experience and discover more deeply the CF mod. And to be honest, your application shows absolutely no passion nor clear interest to join us more than any other clan. It seems like you just wanted to try it out or follow FUD's invitation without knowing the commitment it involves or the serious it requires. For these reasons i turn down your application. Sorry.

Of course, this doesnt mean you cannot hang with your friends (FUD) and the rest of us as a freelancer, but i would take you as a member for now.

Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas out-
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down