Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Andrei Florea [Rejected]

4 posters

Go down

SAC Alert Application - Andrei Florea [Rejected]

Post by anderes889 Sun 4 May 2014 - 10:48

~Name~
Andrei Florea

~Requested Callsign~
Anderes889

~Place/Date of birth
Romania 07-09-1989

~Flight Experience/Previous expertise~
Y dont have much experience on PvP but im eager to learn.

How long have you played Freelancer / Crossfire~
I've played Freelancer since 2007, and Crossfire since 2011 with alot of breaks

~Why do you want to join the SA~
Y was one member but y had to stop playing the game for same time.

~What's your timezone~
GMT+2 Spain (East Europe)

~Your Skype ID (If you don't have one, please make it)~
Anderes889

~Last but not least, are there any things you want to tell us before we review your application?~
Y love this game and im trying to make it more fun and challenging and being a part of a police clan make it so.
anderes889
anderes889
Recruit
Recruit

Male Number of posts : 5
Character RP Name : Andrei Florea
Callsign : ANDERES889
Registration date : 2013-05-17

Character sheet
Name: Andrei Florea
Callsign: ANDERES889
Assigned Unit: Training Academy

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: Application - Andrei Florea [Rejected]

Post by Josh Sanders Sun 4 May 2014 - 11:24

I'm going to say this flat out. The most brutal honesty. Being an officer on Crossfire is, in my opinion, the most fun you can possibly have. The most challenging experience possible. It comes at a cost. You must either know how to fight or practice until your fingers bleed.

You will be outnumbered. Yes, the skill of the Police is much higher than that of the Pirates but there numbers are great. You will be attacked on sight. No warning and no questions. Many pirates are "hidden" and you must learn to spot them. Either scan there license or learn there names.

I suggest two things:

1) Spend some time with me in the Arena practicing PvP. (You will fight as a Cop) We can do this after or before your application is processed. Up to you.

2) You must enjoy PvP**

**This is the kicker. This is where the rubber meets me the road. Yes SA participates in many non-PvP type events. Hosts there own events. Many many things. BUT this is just scratching the surface of what SA really is. They are the active Server Police. They are the ones you call when you need help. You will carry this title if accepted into SA and you must....no....You will fight.

Side Note My ships are all labeled Walmart at the moment. If you wish to practice in the Arena just shoot me a PM on this forum. I rarely log on for any reason other than to fight these days.
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 May 2014 - 18:43

Application - Andrei Florea [Rejected] Sac_st10

Dear Mr Andrei Florea,

The SAC is pleased with your decision to apply for membership of the Silver Arrows clan. We are still searching for new pilots which are willing work hard on yourself and become police officer flying under our flag. On other side our long-time experience tells us clearly, that every our new member will be under criminals heavy pressure, and therefore all our new recruit need first spent some time in space as freelancer officer! We strongly suggest to you use offer posted in previous post. Mr. Josh Sanders is very skilled fighter and has the talent to teach others.

We hereby accept you as a Recruit of the Silver Arrows and you will now need during your Recruitment to satisfy our Staff Officers (SO) to be able to become a regular member of the Silver Arrows. Until then, you shall not use the clan tag (SA_).

During recruitment you will discover how the clan works and see if it suits your expectations well. On our side, the Staff Officers (will evaluate your skills and knowledge about Crossfire space. Soon you will have created access to lowest level of Silver Arrows Academy where you can ask your questions in private and where you will find some additional informations. Recruitment phase can take up to 2 weeks, exact duration is hard to predict now.

Good luck in your Recruitment Florea!

Application - Andrei Florea [Rejected] Podpis11

Back to top Go down

Post by RTH53 Sun 4 May 2014 - 21:07

Welcome To your trail period.Goodluck,and be willing to learn a new way to play CF.
RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 109
Character RP Name : Richard T.Harper
Callsign : BANDIT
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Character sheet
Name: Richard T.Harper
Callsign: BANDIT
Assigned Unit: Omicron_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by anderes889 Mon 5 May 2014 - 7:24

thx guys and y hope ill make you proud
anderes889
anderes889
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2014 - 7:38

anderes889 wrote:thx guys and y hope ill make you proud
good Smile ... can you please give us your char(s) names?

Back to top Go down

Post by anderes889 Tue 6 May 2014 - 7:34

Anderes889
Anderes
anderes889
anderes889
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 May 2014 - 12:17

Hello Andrei, how are you? I atm do not have much free time for MP (doing intensive testing for 2.0), but still I can log to game, if you will have time to be in space. All what is needed is leave here notice or send PM. From our short meeting I learned that your experience with with Crossfire space is basic and this apply also for server roleplay. Thing is, that we expect your activity and based on your questions and needs we can help. But first steps needs to be done from your side. If you know that your play possibilities are limited, we need to know about this. With this knowledge we can manage our time schedule and meet you in space, explain things and offer advices, training etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by anderes889 Sat 17 May 2014 - 8:43

I'm good thx, I'm sorry for not being more active but the only real free time y have to play is on weekends the rest of the week y get a few hours to play and y spend them raising money for one char to buy one battleship. Y still don't know how can y Prov myself but if somebody has time to train il bee glad to accept any help offered
anderes889
anderes889
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 May 2014 - 8:52

Don't forget that clan members need to use tagged chars only and this means build new chars and delete these old ones. Renaming will be possible in 2.0. You can decide if want continue work on chars and learn about things and join SA with new mod version (my estimate is up to 2 months). This way all your chars will stay as are now/will be, and I will have possibility as clan leader rename them. Due your limited play time it may be good way.

Second option is decide/want join earlier, but this require deleting old and build new chars and also your actual experience can be not good enough to play as tagged officer. I will send you later PM with few suggestions.

.. I also will be today in space, but probably not earlier as 7-8pm server time.

Back to top Go down

Post by anderes889 Sat 17 May 2014 - 10:02

Y agree that y shoul whait to get more exp so ill wait for the 2.0 mod.
anderes889
anderes889
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Wed 22 Apr 2015 - 8:58

Due to lack of activity, Mr. Florea has been rejected from the recruitment process. You may still apply on a later date and your recruitment process will continue.
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command