Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 )

+3
Petite_Fraise
Faaby
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Empty Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 )

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 10:58

Heeeeeeey fellow Silver Arrows! Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) 792630 I'm trying to throw together a Inner Core expedition this weekend of which is open to all pilots, but open specifically to you my fellow comrades! Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Icon_cool

There are really no clear cut objectives at this point aside from the usual:

-Reach the Weth system's Dom'Kavash Mirtrrak Battlestation for docking, repairs, reloading and for the spawn point.

-Collect alien-tech weaponry.

-Destroy any threating nearby enemy Dom' fighters/bombers.

-Destroy enemy Dom' capital ships and static bases if possible.

However, there are some new points of interest thanks to OP's hard work and improvements to the mod for the upcoming 1.82 release:

-Survey all hostile Dom' systems for the location and verification of new repair drone locations.

-Survey all hostile Dom' systems for alien asteroid fields containing the location of mineable energy crystals for the soon coming cloaking device to be available for ships.

NOTICE: Secondary objectives will deal with the OMEGA WING of which I'd like to encourage all pilots who are Omega Wing volunteers to bring your primary ship for this expedition. I did want to do a field test in X-3043 before we did a mission in the Inner Core, but circumstances unfortunately have thrown a monkey wrench into that! Looks like we'll be throwing ourselves to the wolves from the get-go, so bring your can(s) o' whoop @$$ people! Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) 792630 Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) 792630 Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) 792630

With all that said, the scheduled time for the operation will be Monday 2000 UTC (2100 SERVERTIME, 1600 EDT, 1500 CDT), when both the western and eastern hemispheres can get online and join in on this expedition! Anyway, chime in and let me know what you can do, I'll try to check this thread again later. I'll be leaving out of town tomorrow morning and I won't get back into town until Sunday afternoon as well.

See you soon guys, here's to our success in the Inner Core! *salutes* Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Icon_rr

Last edited by Ryleous Arkane on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 17:43; edited 2 times in total
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Empty Re: Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 )

Post by Faaby Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 11:25

I should be there Monday Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Empty Re: Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 )

Post by Petite_Fraise Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 11:39

I am available on weekends (Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday) me in school the rest of the week ...

sorry
Petite_Fraise
Petite_Fraise
Captain
Captain

Female Number of posts : 236
Character RP Name : Petite Mokoto
Callsign : SA_FRAISE
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Character sheet
Name: Petite Mokoto
Callsign: SA_FRAISE
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 12:01

Thanks Faaby! biggrin

Sorry to hear that Fraise... Hope you can catch the next expedition!

Here's a link to the expedition by Arrow on the SWAT forums:

http://www.swat-portal.com/php/forum/index.php?page=CalendarViewEvent&eventID=30
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 12:30

Please sign up for the event !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 14:44

--*incoming transmission*--

This is Silver Arrows Omega-5 reporting to Omega-1 for duty. Ensign Seqan will be at the designated rendevous point at 12:00 on September 6 with the requested ship. Over and out.

--*transmission ended*--
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 17:33

Noted and recieved Ensign Seqan, thank you! Mission parameters and orders are listed on the notification on the SWAT forums and are as such:

PRIMARY MISSION OBJECTIVES:

-Reach the Weth system's Dom'Kavash Mirtrrak Battlestation for docking, repairs, reloading and for the spawn point.

-Survey all hostile Dom' systems for the location and verification of new repair buoys.

-Destroy any threatening nearby enemy Dom' fighters/bombers we encounter. If you witness a hostile act by alien fighters/bombers against any wingman of this expedition and they are isolated, you are to rendezvous with them for support, engage and destroy all hostiles without mercy!

SECONDARY MISSION OBJECTIVES:

-Collect alien-tech weaponry.

-Destroy any nearby enemy Dom' capital ships and static bases if possible.

-Survey all hostile Dom' systems for alien asteroid fields containing the location of mineable energy crystals for the soon coming cloaking device to be available for ships.

SILVER ARROWS PILOTS:

All OMEGA WING volunteers/personnel please report to me or Vice Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW) when in space ASAP to verify our ship assets available for this expedition, thank you!
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 20:11

Supplemental information:

All pilots planning on participating should get their computers set up for teamspeak. The login information is available from Silver Arrows Command. Using Teamspeak will make communication and planning much much easier.

Seqan out.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 5:05

Well, the TS only for the clan members ? Razz
Michael
Michael

Male Number of posts : 781
Character RP Name : Michael/Sephirothis
Callsign : Mike
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 10:53

That's at Arrow's discretion I think.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 21:55

i'll send the word to toast17 (that's his server) about making it the Official SWAT TS server...

Until then the connexion info is restricted to SA personnel.

Right now only SA, toast17 and p0x (and derivates) use it...
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 2:39

Hello,

Here Beta_Two Smile . If nothing unexpected happen I be there. My Explorer ship is now in Weth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 4:35

Are we meeting in Weth? (as people seem already there)
Or we get there all together (from O3 or something)?
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 5:56

Hmm ..i think that we can agree meet-point when we will on-line. But this is under Orion command, it look that he is in lead for this Expedition now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:49

Might need to report this expedition if NPCs are still none existent by tomorrow...
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 15:04

I'm kinda skimming the lot here so sorry if I missed it but what time does it start?
And can we join half way in? Incase we're late. or just home from school....
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 19:20

Well, seems I won the 50 Mills of being the last (wo)man standing Very Happy

too bad I was the awarder and I can't give them to myself... Sad hehe
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 19:38

...this server crashes was really unpleasant Sad . Hope OP find where is problem. Maybe this is only coincidence, but last crash was, when I fire at BS two torps and they vanished in BS hull

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 23:05

All I can do is sum up this expedition in one word:

BLAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Holy crap did it suck. Evil or Very Mad Between our logistical problem of Faaby running out of ammo for her Bomber, the server crashing, me getting blown back to Weth early on in the mission, to our capital ships being screwed up due to troubleshooting OP is doing to the server configs to my dismal organization of this expedition... Let's just say it probably won't until 1.82's release until I try something like this again.

The only bright notes I can say about this whole mission is that of course, thank you guys for putting up with me and my handling of this entire fiasco of a expedition... Thank you (and Micheal and Huor) for your time and skills in busting Doms and helping me try to keep it together. OH yes! Thanks to all that helped locate a repair buoy(and three of them in Venn!) in nearly every hostile Dom' system.

To all who participated, thanks again and I just want to say GREAT JOB TO YOU ALL in spite of circumstances! I'll definitely talk to Sam and see that you are awarded points for your participation in this event. biggrin Cool
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 23:19

Like always everyone showing up for the expedition earns 3 points. Now about what kind of points, since this mission was a little more "defensive-oriented" than previous ones i would offer Blue Cross of the Silver Arrows points for this particular mission !

So, who was there ?
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 1:20

Orion, this may not have been the perfect situation for some omega wing practice, but it still was good experience to fly together - and it was fun to me Smile

I am going to need to find a different ship if i want to be more usefull (unless I am being too pessimistic considering I was the only bomber available?)

It is always great to fly with you all in any case!
Will be looking forward next one Smile

Note: Primary objective was successfull (although most info was gathered before start lol)

@ARROW: SA attendance was: SA_ORION, SA_FORLON, SA_SEQAN, SA_FAABY
Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Expedition
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:55

Yeah, thx to the crashes I lost about 20-25 guns , Seqan about a dozen and everyone some more...

Physically surviving was me, SA Seqan and SA Forlon, the rest were already dead(by NPCs), but not all came back after the... 3rd crash.

hey hey I want points too Very Happy

PS: It didn't sucked Orion, wasn't your fault even you got kileld the first of SA, after Huor, it was fun biggrin but too short :/
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 10:17

Thanks Arrow, Faaby and Michael. Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Icon_smile

Yes Faaby, thankfully we completed the most important mission objective, of which I've still got screen shots to sort through of the discovered repair buoys in the systems I visited before the expedition was underway. About your bomber as well, let me know if I can be of any help in finding a replacement for it, namely if you decide to go with a capship killer type hybrid bomber. Thank you as well for giving Sam the roster of SA pilots on this mission, via the screenshot. Seems after digging through my screenshot folder, the only real pics I took of were the repair buoy locations... *facepalm*

Yea Mike, I was about two shakes from canceling or postponing the entire expedition due to the crashes... After the initial instability right before the expedition was to be underway, it was relatively stable right up until I got back to Jormdar after our run-in with the damned Savage assault fleet we engaged. I'm not happy about loosing all those guns either thanks to the server crashes, it's half the reason we all come to the Inner Core in the first place.(and it was a secondary mission objective)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 11:55

That means we'll have to do it again Razz

As for a new ship, I have no clue at the moment...
Maybe will go for a gunboat if they are low numbers in SA
(although I'd suspect they are most likely bugged like BS at the moment)

- Or I'll wait for database1.8 to be finished to make my pick Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 13:02

Well Faaby, we have already have access to the data on the 1.7 ships, which thankfully includes all the bombers and the VHFs, save the latest 1.8 ships. I'll PM you the CFPD's 1.7 database URL, it's very thorough in details about all the 1.7 ships, however how accurate it's data is by now remains to be seen... It's as good a place as any to start I imagine.

Oh yes, we'll do expeditions again soon, as soon as OP releases CF1.82. Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Icon_wink Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) Icon_tongue Inner Core Expedition #2540 (MONDAY 9/6/10 ) 792630
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next