Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scar...a lost hope.

2 posters

Go down

Scar...a lost hope.  Empty Scar...a lost hope.

Post by Josh Sanders Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 15:11

The trade route today was escellent. Just Aliean organismis from Harris to Leeds. A wonderful 9.6 million profit for a short run. There is also another was to look at this. Pirates.....it is wonderful for them to be able to tax a load of trains. I keep my rank high in my Train so the tax is more profitable than the kill.

Stass-Allie hailed me. He informed me that Scar, also known as Aliean and Caber, was on his way to the system and he did not have a Police fighter near. I had enough time to complete my tade and wait unloaded to greet this pirate. Scar, was unresponsive to my hails in system channel. I was later informed that I was calling a "tax" a "bribe." He did not like this and would not answer. He taxed all other trains and I thought it safe to fly to jump gate and kill engines. I was toatally prepared to pay this tax because I did not have time to tussle with this pirate. Well in his proper fashion he KoS'd my Train. I shrugged it off and asked it I could pay a tax and he could enjoy the kill. I flew to the gate again and again he KoS'd my Train. He then said that he did not need credits and that stopping me trading was more fun.

I put a 10 million bounty on his head. I also paid 20 million to have [OMG]ErrorPwnage hire his legion of new pilots to kill this merc. Stass-Allie also arrived to serve his, fast becoming legendary, justice. I switched to my BS and flew to the system and this Pirate had no chance. I will say, no matter how much I do not like this pirate, he has skill. He often killed 2 to 1 even outnumbered. After the arrival of Stass-Allie those numbers fell...and then when the BS arrived it didn't happen. He died many times but would not quit. I see this pilot as a veteran. All mercs grew tired. Stass-Allie was the last. I had to log for RL. Scars stamina was amazing. He is relentless.

I would advise to just do something else if this pirate starts to come after you. He does not respond to hails. He will not tax. AND he will fight forever. It is pilots like this that I am starting to respect. At first I was butt hurt by there approach to RP but the truth is they follow the rules to the letter and are relentless. I just must improve my skill in order to deal with these kinds of players.
Or pay everyone to kill him.  lol!

Special Mention:
ErrorCarry
FinalDown
CalippO
Stass-Allie
Scar
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Scar...a lost hope.  Empty Re: Scar...a lost hope.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 15:53

This pirate seek only fight and show no mercy for any police he meet. More info in clan area.

Back to top Go down

Post by RTH53 Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:25

Mad Don't give up hope buddy.There is always a way to deal with overwhelming odds.We will get better at PvP and will bring more pilots to our cause.It is the oldest conflict there is.Good Vs Evil.Remember I have your back. Wink Slap
RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 109
Character RP Name : Richard T.Harper
Callsign : BANDIT
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Character sheet
Name: Richard T.Harper
Callsign: BANDIT
Assigned Unit: Omicron_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sanders Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:27

I meant that Scar had no hope. He was fighting 5 ships and my Itiron.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:46

Its fully OK ... he also do not give mercy to others Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down