Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Arrows Racing

Go down

Silver Arrows Racing Empty Silver Arrows Racing

Post by sa_admin Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 2:01

Silver Arrows Racing Sar10

Well as some of you may know, i have been attempting to bring further the name and reputation of the Silver Arrows group outside of the Crossfire universe over the past months. Did you know we had an amateur karting team? biggrin We even have logo tshirts Razz

Well it's not easy to break through quite a competitive bunch of much more experienced racers. But in a few occasions, the name of the Silver Arrows was mentionned and despite not having won yet, we drive with style and a respect for others, unlike some other teams in this championship.

If you are interested in getting updates about SAR, you can search for the hashtag #SilverArrowsRacing on twitter. i try to tweet during the racing events, when i'm not on track. Perhaps a little support will give us a boost to challenge for a victory!

Races are held on tuesday evenings every 3 weeks. Next round is on August 13th starting at 1900 EDT.

Wish us luck!

(For more info about the Silver Arrows Racing team, well just ask and we'll keep this thread going! Deal?)
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command