Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Netmar [In-Trial]

5 posters

Go down

SAC Alert Application: Netmar [In-Trial]

Post by Netmar Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 0:08

Character Name : Netmar

Requested Callsign : Netmar2

Desired activity : Exploration

Freelancer background : I played the Asgard server years ago, not sure if it is still up or not, played that for a couple years and then RL got in the way of game play. Rediscovered the game when a friend was asking about a game like Freelancer and decided to play again. I played the sp storyline for awhile, wanted to see what the crossfire storyline was all about but haven't gotten there yet. my friend wanted to play online so I decided to join him.

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Male Number of posts : 6
Character RP Name : Netmar
Callsign : Netmar
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:
Assigned Unit: Training Academy

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: Application: Netmar [In-Trial]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 0:34

Hello Netmar,

welcome here and thank you for posting your application. However before will be decided if we will accept it, I want to ask how much time you spent in MP and why you want join Mercenary clan if you like only Explore? You know something about Crossfire roleplay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Netmar Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 3:38

i have read about the roleplay over on the swat forum where I'm also a member, roleplay I don't have a problem with. I role played when I was a part of the Asgard server. The majority of the time I'd like to explore, however I don't mind taking part in jobs as they come up if I'm in the area, bounties, server events or any job I'm hired to do. Plus, I'm an active player and what I have seen in this server, it's badly in need of active players.

Mercs? well, I don't really want to be tied down to one role. I'd rather be a multi role type of player. Police, you always have to uphold the law, pirates, you always have to be challenging the police or taxing other players, don't really have any interest in smuggling, as I would have to watch out for both pirates and the cops, but as a merc, I would have the opportunity to do what I want to do, such as exploring, as well as the opportunity to take the role of all the classes through being hired to do jobs.

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:03

Not bad Smile ... thx for explanation, what you say sounds logical. As merc you really can act like police or pirate if you are hired ofc ... but I think I understand what you want to tell. Official stuff will be done later today Smile

@Scorpion: please look into my office for official letter, looks we have new recruit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netmar Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:51

Cool beans. (yeah, I'm old)
I'm assuming you guys are in the the States or somewhere in the European countries. I'm here in the Philippines, but only for about another 6 months or so, then I go back to the states. What this means is that your day could very well be my night. I'll tell you right now I will not be available to play for a few days leading up to and a few days after the 27th of this month as I'm actually here in the Philippines to get married and the 27th is when I'm getting married. So I did want to give you guys heads up on that.
I am experienced in RP, but not so much in PvP. I have read the 3 books you posted but have not seen the orange book mentioned in the black book posted for dl. I'm assuming that has something to do with forum access.
Since it has been a very long time since I have played, I'm unsure of how to initiate trades with other players and where to find system rules for Clan ruled systems. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be cool.
Thanks for giving me the chance to join, I hope to become a valued member.

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 6:49

Congrats for upcomming marriage Smile ...

For your questions not a problem, we will provide you with all necessary links and additional informations, guides etc ... and also forum access will be updated today.

I'm glad you are asking, this is best way how to learn new things ... old rule, but not many use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 7:49

Ah welcome Netmar! And... okay Forlon
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.swat-portal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 7:55

Welcome. Salute
Snake
Snake
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 413
Character RP Name : David Hayter
Callsign : SNAKE
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Name: David Hayter
Callsign: SNAKE
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Netmar Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 9:43

thanks guys
<--- what's with the points?

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 10:07

What points? You mean the Offense/Defense/Community/Contibution ?? That can also be found in one of the books.
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 12:05

-Sorry for double post-

Application: Netmar [In-Trial] Sac_de16

Dear Mr. Netmar,

The SAC is glad to receive your application. Your freelancer experience looks fine for us, and we are yet satisfied we are getting so many recruits lately. Your RP (i hope) experience is very high in comparison to our other recruits.

I will keep this short. There is a 14 day trial period, in which you will learn the basics of CF Mercenary Roleplay, as well as our own (SA) history.

After two weeks have passed you will choose one of the Training or Staff officers for your Graduation Trial. It will focus on many things. That's why i would like you to read the Orange Book.
Note: you can start tagging your chars after successful Graduation Trial, until then, you shall not use the clan tag (SA_).

Report to one of the Training Officers (TO) to start your training and begin learning the basics to become a Silver Arrow. You may consult each officer's SA_Recordfile in their profile to know their timezones and see who fits the best in your schedule.When you will feel ready for your Graduation Trial ask any of the Staff Officers (SO) who will lead yours Trial.
(click Usergroups in the top menu and look for the Silver Arrows TO usergroup or click here)
(click Usergroups in the top menu and look for the Silver Arrows SO usergroup or click here)

There are a few other things you should read, like the Silver Arrows Clan Books :
Silver Book (CLICK HERE)
Red Book (CLICK HERE)
Black Book (CLICK HERE)
Orange Book (CLICK HERE)

Welcome here Mr. Netmar and good luck in your Trial!

-Scorpion Out.
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 5:08

Good luck with your trial Netmar Thumbsup
Raiden
Raiden
Captain
Captain

Female Number of posts : 435
Character RP Name : Raiden Caprica
Callsign : SA_RAIDEN
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Character sheet
Name: Raiden Caprica
Callsign: SA_RAIDEN
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Netmar Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 8:41

ok, so yesterday i was roaming around the hamburg system, just minding my own business, i decided to jump a trade lane and continue my exploration of the inner systems. so i come out of the trade lane and right in front of me, without any regard for any other ship coming out of the trade lanes was a great big battleship!! so i run into the idiot pretty hard, the shields took the brunt of the impact, but i think the impact temporarily disengaged the artificial gravity because out of my seat i flew and knocked my head against my instrument board and view screen.
so i ran a systems check, everything seemed to check out fine, with the exception of one basic system. i can't seem to trade with other ships for some reason. i think i need to get with a SO and have him run a diagnostics on my ship, perhaps go through a procedure or two to make sure my ship is up to par....

Last edited by Netmar on Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 8:56; edited 1 time in total

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 8:52

I will make video today Smile ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Netmar Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 8:57

lol, thanks

Netmar
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 12:46

Please look here: http://www.silverarrowsclan.com/t1944-silver-arrows-recruits-corner#21042

How to trade: check link: Application: Netmar [In-Trial] How_to10

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdo Knight Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:54

Hi , I see That me and You are in Trail, So can we help Each Other to Pass This Trail and Be accepted , i wish that .. I will be Online on the Game on 22/1/2013 because i have exams This Time , So meet you in space then, Do u agree with me ?? Give me Reply to Know Your Intention...
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 66
Character RP Name : Abdo Knight
Callsign : Knight
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Character sheet
Name: Abdo Knight
Callsign: KNIGHT
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down