Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA New Year Meeting - Jan 2013

+2
Snake
Whiskyrunners_Inc.
6 posters

Go down

SAC Alert SA New Year Meeting - Jan 2013

Post by Guest Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 15:02

SA New Year Meeting - Jan 2013 _fcsa_12

Silver Arrows Clan - New Year Meeting, Planet Sprague, Omega-3 System

SA Commanding Officer, Fleet-Admiral Martind Forlon: "Lady and gentlemans, just passed year was for Silver Arrows like boat on very rough sea. We had very good start with new members and activity. After this was for various personal and also due clan philosophy change (usage more CF RP for our base operations) clan structure heavily damaged and was needed alot time and work to reverse our course from way down back to way up. Let now please speak our Clan leader and founder Fleet-Admiral Sam Thomas.

Fleet-Admiral Sam Thomas: "As you all know from what I told you after my return, my duties and other interests (RL) left me for many months with no time to be here. With my return I decided to leave the Chief Officer title to my deputy: Fleet-Admiral Martind Forlon! He had been Deputy for far too long, and earned the right to use the big chair! To help with clan duties, I will take on the position of Deputy CO for now and I believe that the New Year 3013 will show us if there is someone whose activity allows him/her to reach this clan position."

Fleet-Admiral Martind Forlon continue: "Thank you Sam, I know this sounds civil and not as should be in military organization, but I learned alot from you and your work is still around us and will be for a long time. So I will use a bit privileges, which offers my new position, and will be less formal to you Smile. I will do my best to help our clan to be well organized, active and known in Crossfire space!

For now I have prepared few special rewards and bonuses for our members which helped alot with clan duties in past year ...

First which I have in mind is lady Captain Raiden Caprica. She helped alot with different clan tasks and also in times when I had big doubts how to continue. Thank to her help are changes in our clan books done with correct grammar (and not with my own biggrin). She helped alot also with new Achievement medals which offer SAC more precisely reward our active members. I as acting CO decided to nominate her for a rank Rear-Admiral! She have now authorization begin preparations for Commanding Trial 2 in the same moment when she will return to active duty. I do not have doubts that she is able to pass this trial (as was confirmed many times before in Inner Core Expeditions), but I believe that she will like much more a challenge do this mission/trial before she will join Silver Arrows Admiral's group. Next to that is she rewarded with Medal of Defense Excellency, with which want SAC evaluate hers work on clan principles and reputation.

Medal of Defense Excellency: This medal is awarded to a member who specially distinguishes in defending his/her co-members and/or base.

Second one is Lt. Eugene N. Bennett. His big activity in space and helping others was extraordinary and I believe Dooms leaders knows him very well from countless reports how big damage was this one human able did to them  biggrin . Next to that he helped also with SAC personal missions to Russian pilots and mainly he prepared Official documentation (Russian server rules translation with all actual changes) which was job done far away behind normal duty. For this all he will receive Distinguished Action Medal and as bonus also +20 community points. Congratulations!

Distinguished Action Medal: This medal is awarded to a member who distinguished by his/her actions beyond duty. Platinum level of Silver Cross of the Silver Arrows - This award is given to a member who distinguished in a number of Community Events. Platinum level is the fourth of six.

Next member which deserve attention is Lt.-Cmdr. Glen Morangie. His hard work and professionalism while he perform his duties in space (I heard very good references from known pilots!) helped significantly raise our prestige and this is for mercenary organization on Crossfire one from most priced values! He also have one from biggest personal fleets under his command which is really admirable counting how "long" he is in our clan ( ... SAC knowledge about Lt.Cmdr fleet ofc do not rely on his shift board entry which is nicely to said obsolete ...one can say historical?  Evil or Very Mad Next to that he helped with many tasks which allows us significantly raise our tactical and commercial possibilities! For all this mentioned he will receive Medal of Honor which is very hard to get, but in this case very well deserved!

And here is one more thing. Lt.-Cmdr. Glen Morangie was as second active SA member able to fulfill requirements for achieving Exploration medal and for me is personal pleasure to use this occasion to give him this award! Exploration is part of our clan motto and for me personally is this medal one from most valued. Really very good work!  Thumb Up

Medal of Honor: This medal is awarded to a member of the Silver Arrows for its honorable behavior in the execution of his/her functions. Exploration Medal: This medal is awarded to a member of the Silver Arrows who have with one char visited all Systems and Bases (for Bases counts also info acquired from bars).

Now we heave here Lt.-Cmdr. David Hayter. If I should say who did in past year the biggest change in his behavior and povs on clan (not only) activities, then I will be talking about him. For his work for clan and community and skills showed in space he will receive Medal of Defense Excellency and extra +20 community points. Congratulations! Please keep up your good work!

Medal of Defense Excellency: This medal is awarded to a member who specially distinguishes in defending his/her co-members and/or base.

This meeting is almost on its end, but I still have something in my pockets. Lt.-Cmdr. Hanzo Hasashi please stand up! You took from us long vacation but with your return came very big activity on clan level (and it looks also your a bit bigger patience ... hope I do not repeat this too often? biggrin). Also your activity in space is exemplary and your fighting skills are excellent. I as acting CO therefore decided, that your rank should be higher and you are extraordinary promoted to rank Commander! However you still will need in meantime to pass Commanding Trial 1 to be able take next Trial needed to obtain higher rank. With this have for you SAC also one personal assignment which goals are not exactly given. You as Commander now have full access for Lt.-Cmdr Academy level and therefore you can work on adding there new missions and PvP training documentation. Is also needed organize training sessions in space and help other clan members so they can raise their combat skills. Decision if you want accept this assignment and how you will want do it if you accept is fully in your hands.

Commander rank Benefits: Valuable position in the Wing. Responsibilities: Report and manage the wing crew with the Wing Leader.

This is all for now lady and gentlemans, I wish us all very good year 3013, alot action (and fun) in space and for everyone here success in all activities and objectives which will be started or be given to you.

SA New Year Meeting - Jan 2013 Podpis18

p.s.: siggies and other updates will be done in few days.

Last edited by Martind Forlon on Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:14; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: SA New Year Meeting - Jan 2013

Post by Whiskyrunners_Inc. Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 15:26

Salute
time to update that shift-board i guess Wink
edit: shift-board up to date Salute
Whiskyrunners_Inc.
Whiskyrunners_Inc.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 76
Character RP Name : Glen Morangie
Callsign : WHISKY
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Character sheet
Name: Glen Morangie
Callsign: WHISKY
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:46

Ahh!... I wanted to be in that meeting.. Sorry! Thanks Admiral, always an Honor to be Here! Salute SA Silver arrow
Snake
Snake
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 413
Character RP Name : David Hayter
Callsign : SNAKE
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Name: David Hayter
Callsign: SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 22:31

That was confusing... My facial expression rapidly changed from when people said 6th, and when people said 5th... As I missed the 5th... Would prefer 6th... Still, I am not around much as usual but what other way to get back into the swing than a new years party...

Also... Whats the Skype thingy madoogy for our whats-a-madgig... :/
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Utrack Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:08

hey Fud Smile
RL changed our plans rapidly...
Why you don't come to Skype? I mean, we're there every day
Utrack
Utrack
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 224
Character RP Name : Eugene N. Bennett
Callsign : UTRACK
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Character sheet
Name: Eugene N. Bennett
Callsign: UTRACK

http://u.u-net.in

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 5:51

Because I do not know the address code thing :/ Only got Skype the other day
What is it?
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 6:39

hey Fuddy Smile I can help you with the skype thingey if you want via forums.
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command