Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted] Empty Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted]

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 13:45

------------------------------
Character Name : Ryleous Arkane

Requested Callsign : ORION

Desired activity : Galactic Cartographer, Xenobiology Researcher, Astronomist, Deep Space Scout ship pilot, Fighter wing pilot, Minor Trader, Minor Diplomat.

Freelancer background : Freelancer pilot since near it's release, was a longtime offline single player, but eventually made my way to the Freespace Mod, Freelancer Evolutions Mod, Realspace Mod, various Star Wars version Mods, WTS Mod, Battlestar Galactica Dawn of War Mod... Yea, I've visited a number of servers and various mods over the years, heheheheh! During those many years of experience, I've become well versed with the vanilla aspects of the mod, working with Sirius sector star maps, every known jumphole, where to find rare equipment, wrecks, ships and so forth. I'm already nearing the same way with Crossfire 1.7 and eventually I'll be the same way with 1.8 once I've explored every nook and cranny of it's newly discovered systems. Combat-wise, I have developed some great piloting techniques and skills that have taken me to the point with the right ship and powerful weapons to where I can take out most NPCs with little effort, this includes Nomads and DK Gunships in solitary or few numbers. All others I can usually evade and out-maneuver with the right ship. I take a very methodical approach to Freelancer, it's mods and seek to learn as much as possible about every aspect of them as possible. I make sure I always know what I need, where to find it, how to get there and what I need to do before I even leave the starbase/planet/space station. On the trading side, I'm not a rookie by any means, but there is still more I could learn and find more effective trade routes. I also enjoy helping others and at times, I am an willing mediator to help resolve conflicts or issues if necessary.
------------------------------
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted]

Post by sa_admin Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 15:56

Silver Arrows Command

Department of Staff and Resources

Dear Mr Arkane,

Your application is very interesting. We are always hoping to recruit such experienced piltos in our organization. You also show great interest in participating in this clan's activity with the number of desired activites you chosen. This is why we accept your application and grant you the right to pass the recruitment PvP Trial 1 (see the Silver Arrows Members Guide for details). This is the last step towards becoming a regular Silver Arrows member.

Please contact a recruiter to set an apointment for your trial. Both Rear-Admiral Sam Thomas (ARROW) or Captain Nicolas Salvador Cañones (TANGO) are currently occupying the position of Recruitment Officer. They are both close to your current timezone which should facilitate a meeting for either of them.

Thank you for your interest and congratulations !

Sincerely,

The Silver Arrows Department of Staff and Resources
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Ryleous Arkane (ORION) [Accepted]

Post by sa_tango01 Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 20:38

Wellcome Aboard, pilot!

Hope to see you soon in space Smile
sa_tango01
sa_tango01
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 50
Character RP Name : Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign : SA_TANGO
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign: SA_TANGO
Assigned Unit: Retired

http://planetdistopia.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down