Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant

3 posters

Go down

Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant Empty Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant

Post by sa_admin Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 10:32

Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant
SA News Service

The Silver Arrows Command athorized yesterday the appointment of Lieutenant Tucker Griffin, a.k.a SA_MAVERICK, to the post of Assistant-Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs.

The Director of the Foreign Affairs, also Chief Officer of the SA, Fleet-Admiral Sam Thomas justified his choice :"MAVERICK is one of the most eager young officers and i felt he really wanted to get involved and make a difference for his clan. He already displayed on a few occasions that he can be a very good diplomat and i have great confience that he will be able to handle well the Department affairs with me."

When asked about the duties of Lieutenant Griffin, Fleet-Admiral Thomas replied : "Everything. Tucker will be touching every aspect of the Department, from negociating teaties to, later, training DOs and posting official communications. His first order of business will be to approach the newest grand organizations that raised on top of the crowd recently. Details cannot be revealed of-course, but i have good feeling we will make new friends soon."

Lieutenant Griffin will begin his work in the coming days and Fleet-Admiral is convinced that his new Assistant will have as much success as he had when he negociated treaties with the current allies of the Silver Arrows (the Blood Guards, the Crossfire Police Department, the Dragon Corporation, the Independant Operators Consortium and most recently, the Convention of Preservers). Some, however, are curious about how Assistant-Director Griffin will handle the fragile relations between the SA and the Knights of Mercy. Indeed, on many occasions, the negociations for peace with the Mercenary company were very rough to handle, notably due to |PX|StephanoV's unflexible attitude. Director Thomas commented on his rival : "StephanoV will probably the greatest adversary my new Assistant will have to deal with in negociations. I can't wait to see how he will handle it. For sure he will need a cool, in fact very cold, head not to turn crazy with the knights of Mercy's stubborness", completed Thomas, with a large grin revealing some not-so-well hidden desire to finally gain the favor in future affrontment.

--Silver Arrows News Channel

Last edited by sa_admin on Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 11:35; edited 1 time in total
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant Empty Re: Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant

Post by Guest Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 11:10

Congratulations Maverick! Smile

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant Empty Re: Lieutenant Griffin appointed as Foreign Affairs Assistant

Post by Faaby Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 11:22

Congratulations Maverick!

(and good luck dealing with PX! hehe)
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 14:28

Brilliant! Nice going Mav. Hope you enjoy having an Office next to me Razz
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 15:14

Fuffud wrote:Brilliant! Nice going Mav. Hope you enjoy having an Office next to me Razz
... Yes, it is possible, but only if you will read your PMs (Yesterday at 18:08) Fudpalm Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 15:33

next to you ? is there a news that hasn't been written yet What a Face

EDIT : @Forlon : i saw that PM but i pretend i didnt to save fud's face.... oh forget it let's give him a fudpalm for this "discrete" revelation: Fudpalm
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down