Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New duty, Farewell ...

2 posters

Go down

New duty, Farewell ... Empty New duty, Farewell ...

Post by |TSH|Martind Forlon Mon 27 Apr 2015 - 12:56

Sea of Shadows, Freeport 11

"Sigh ..." tall man dressed in the Daumann suit was silently standing at Freeport 11 gallery. He was looking from the gallery window, but his mind was somewhere else. "He always knew that his time is limited, but this knowledge was not a help for him at that moment. It was a long time and memories were still too fresh. Two days back he was ..."

Omega-3 (two days earlier), Planet Sprague, SAC offices: Fleet-Admiral Forlon just returned from the Inner Core Sector from the operation Firefall ... This operation was not fully finished yet, but latest findings were more as surprising. With the new informations found on old battleship wreck was rising significantly a chance that there may be hidden more pieces which can fully answer what happened to The reconnaissance fleet, which was the first human fleet blindly sent to the Inner Core for gain important answers, only a very few people knew the whole truth hidden behind this expedition.

"Beep", the silent tone announced a message coming from the offices secretary ... "Sir, we just received a hand-made letter addressed to you. Your instructions were to inform you immediately, if this will happen" ... "Thank you, I'm coming", replied Admiral. The chair in the admiral office has still spinning when the office doors were closed. Letter in the secretary office had very basic look, but on touch it could remind the old Earth times. Except addressee was there on opposite side only one letter "O". Admiral took this letter with a little shaking hand and returned to his office. He knew precisely what he will find inside and he was right. Inside letter was a folded piece of paper with a brief message: "It's a time, meet me at Freeport 11" ... There was not given any date, time or signature, but it was not needed. Message delivered such a way, had for its addressee very clear meaning.

Admiral opened his personal communicator and inserted short code. This code was very simple, was activated a script which started searching through clan internal databases for certain personal & other informations and once were they found, they were deleted and overwritten. Next came the time to prepare one last promotion. This one was a long time overdue, but there always were some reasons ... the reasons which were now no longer important. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Silver Arrows Command is proud to announce that our long-time member Cpt. Hanzo Hasashi, known also as Trinity, was today promoted to the rank Rear-Admiral. It was a long time for him to reach this position, but he is now the 4th clan member which ever was promoted to the admiral rank! ... " After this he added one coded personal note readable only for the new admiral and pushed the button "Send". Once finished with the paperwork was time to dress up. Admiral's uniform remained draped over a chair and through emergency exit leading directly to hidden small hangar departed a man in the civil suit ... old looking Butcher was waiting there.

Sea of Shadows, Freeport 11: Clearance to dock for an unmarked civilian small fighter was granted. Navigation computer on board was completely erased and ship pilot headed to the station bar. There he has ordered a Beer and his memory fall back to the old times when he for a first time appeared in the Silver Arrows, to times when small inexperienced clan needed for a first time fight with old mercenary PX clan, when were for a first time met a CFPD and BG officers and how after this small clan grew up, step by step were gathered contacts, knowledge and fame. Friends, enemies, long chases, fights, battles, explorations and different tasks ... many and many good memories worthy to remember.

Suddenly were his thoughts interrupted, someone behind his back has coming close and was heard: "Greetings old Friend". Man turned around, his tired eyes stared on a person in the black uniform, the person which was... Then passed a brief moment of a silence and both men together headed to the corridor leading to the hangar. "One long chapter of life was closed, what will happen in the future no one could tell ..."

BS Osiris

Battleship Osiris (two months later), somewhere in the Sirius sector: Two men sat in the ship's bar having a conversation. "How are you? Feeling better?" asked the one dressed in the black uniform. "There is still a lot pain when I look back, but yes, it is better" replied the man in civilian attire. "Good! ... As you well know, there are ongoing preparations for the largest human operation ever under taken in the Inner Core. Details are not important for you to know, but the reason why you know about it is that I wanted you to know why I called you back. Time is an essential factor here and I now need to know if you are prepared for your new mission."

The Civilian smiled and said, "I do not like to waste my time, and since you know my real origin, you know it too. I used some of my contacts and have found a few people with similar views and willing to work hard. Our initial preparations are nearly done and we are not far from a point when we can continue publicly. I will inform you shortly." The Civilian stood up and casually saluted. Then he turned and left the ship's bar. Soon after from the Osiris, launched a small fighter, a Butcher which headed to the nearest jump-hole. The man in the black uniform observed the fighters departure from the bar gallery ... "Good luck my friend" he thought, "who knows when we will have a chance to meet again."
... to be continued

Last edited by |TSH|Martind Forlon on Wed 5 Aug 2015 - 3:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated story)
|TSH|Martind Forlon
|TSH|Martind Forlon

Male Number of posts : 5
Character RP Name : |TSH|Martind Forlon
Callsign : |TSH|MF_
Registration date : 2015-04-07

http://swat-portal.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

New duty, Farewell ... Empty Re: New duty, Farewell ...

Post by |TSH|Martind Forlon Tue 4 Aug 2015 - 18:07

*** 1st post updated ***
|TSH|Martind Forlon
|TSH|Martind Forlon

Male Number of posts : 5
Character RP Name : |TSH|Martind Forlon
Callsign : |TSH|MF_
Registration date : 2015-04-07

http://swat-portal.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by GodEatGod Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 4:47

Well done Smile
GodEatGod
GodEatGod
Crewman
Crewman

Male Number of posts : 1
Character RP Name : SA_GodEatGod
Callsign : SA_GodEatGod
Registration date : 2015-01-10

Character sheet
Name:
Callsign:
Assigned Unit: Training Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down