Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted]

+2
sa_admin
Seqan
6 posters

Go down

Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted] Empty Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted]

Post by Seqan Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 23:07

Character Name: Connor O'Neill
Requested Callsign: Seqan
Desigred Activity: Fighter, Scout, Trader, maybe Trainer if I can get my PVP act together, and maybe (this is my ambition coming into play here), Defender.
Freelancer Background: My first encounter with anything like freelancer was an iTouch game called Galaxy on Fire. I recommended this game to a friend of mine, and he played it and recommended Freelancer to me. This was a couple of months ago before school ended. He gave me a NoCD copy of the game and I got straight to flying. I knew from the moment I left Manhattan that this was going to take some getting used to. But I had already decided that I liked the game for the storyline.

The game version he gave me, quite unfortunately, was modded. It had the Adv. Beam mod and, though I hadn't found it, the Uber Shield mod. I hated the beam mod because it took away from the fun of the game in my opinion, so I ditched that starflier as soon as I could. After that, the game got very interesting and I loved it all the more. ('cept when there were NPCs I had to face that had those bloody beams...)

I continued on and beat the storyline. I was horrified. The game had ended too soon. Now what was I supposed to do? The answer came in the form of yet another friend of mine at school who saw me trying to get the game to run off of my flash drive (a pathetic attempt as the computers at school do not work very well) and he told me about Crossfire. He said that it extended the story quite a bit and gave it a huge graphics work up. After school ended I found Crossfire and spent about four hours trying to get it to work (I had downloaded it improperly so the FLMM wasn't updating the game correctly, I'm not bad with computers in the least). Once I had it working, I went to camp for three weeks and almost died wondering how good the game was going to be now.

I was impressed. I really liked Crossfire and proceeded to beat the original storyline and start exploring the Crossfire storyline. After I had done some of that and gotten stuck, I thought "Maybe some people in Multiplayer can help me out!". I got my help, got bored, and started playing in multiplayer permanently.

I freelanced for a while and found some help in the form of Incognito, who in passing, mentioned that he was gonna join SA.

Here I am following him in the hopes of finding some friends who can help get my ego down, and my skills up in this awesome game.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted]

Post by sa_admin Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 23:28

Dear Mr O'neil,

The Silver Arrows is please to receive your application to join us. Like you might have heard the Silver Arrows offer training and support to those who need it. Crewman Owen Mason already reported your interest to join and you show passion about flying. We hereby accept your application and grant you the position of Recruit of the Silver Arrows. For a period of 15 days, you shall get acquainted with our rules, customs and the universe that surrounds us with the guidance of our members. You shall not wear any clan tag until you successfully pass the graduation trial at the end of the trial period.

We suggest you try to make contact as fast as possible with one of the Recruitment Officers to receive guidance to begin your training. CUrrent acting officers are :
Vice-Adm. Sam Thomas (SA_ARROW)
Capt. Nicolás Salvador Cañones (SA_TANGO)
Lt-Cmdr. Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Lt-Cmdr. Martind Forlon (SA_FORLON)

All but Lt-Cmdr FORLON are in a close timezone to yours.

Once you feel ready, go to [CFPD]Michael for your basic PvP training.

Welcome to the Silver Arrows, Recruit O'Neil !

Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas, Chief Officer of the Silver Arrows
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Connor O'Neill (SEQAN) [Accepted]

Post by Zeroth Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 23:34

Congrats Seqan!!

I'm glad to have you here!!

If you want any pvp training...i'm not the best...but i've done enough pvp to have gotten a lot better....so we can at least practice, and if i see anywhere that you can improve...i'll help you out. Smile

-Z
Zeroth
Zeroth
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 423
Character RP Name : Owen Mason
Callsign : SA_ZEROTH
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Owen Mason
Callsign: SA_ZEROTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 23:38

Mason, you've already PvPed me and kicked my ass a few times, but I'd be glad to do it again so I'm not humiliated THAT badly...
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 23:49

We all get our butts kicked in the beginning but if you spend few hours practicing the techniques shown by Michael and the others, you shall begin fighting more efficiently quickly !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 0:18

Nice meeting you tonight via Zeroth Seqan, I look forward to flying with you soon, see you in space! Cool
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroth Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:34

Heh...my W/L percentage is like 29 percent. over 100 deaths.
Very Happy

Every loss teaches you something.
Every win only shows you what you already knew.
Zeroth
Zeroth
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 423
Character RP Name : Owen Mason
Callsign : SA_ZEROTH
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Owen Mason
Callsign: SA_ZEROTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 3:45

Nice speech ZEROTH. But things you already know might not be what you are already thinking. You a saying that a lose is better than a win. It could be true, to be honest I don't think about that too much.

Welcome to the team SA_SEQAN
I'm also a defender. If you ever would like to know anything about the Defending buisness, Just give me a call.
The Desktop I'm using is temporey, So I can't go online at the moment.
If you ever see someone online that's called "SA_Defender_FUD".

I hope the SA serves you well.
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 8:14

Good to see you have applied Seqan Smile
I am looking forward to see you again around, and hope you'll find a home with us!

If you see me around, do not hesitate to hail me if I can be of any help or have questions...
Till then,
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:04

Thanks for all the help, guys. Looks like this is gonna be fun! Can't wait to get through the trials.
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Sat 7 Aug 2010 - 11:00

Congratulations for your trials m8 !

Welcome in the SA !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down