Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down

SAC Alert Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted]

Post by RTH53 Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 5:26

Character Name : Richard T.Harper
Requested Callsign : Bandit
Desired activity :Explorer/Police
Freelancer background :I have completed Vanilla FL main story and a little of the Crossfire 1.9 I have played hundreds of hours on CF. Space sims are the creme of the crop in my opinion and I will be playing FL for a long time to come with the only light being possibilites towards Star Citizen.IT would be a privlage to be a member of the Silver Arrows.I have played many different types of games and I have found that this type of game is the type I excel at.I hope you consider me as a member of your clan and you will find I can be a asset to the Silver Arrows.

RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 109
Character RP Name : Richard T.Harper
Callsign : BANDIT
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Character sheet
Name: Richard T.Harper
Callsign: BANDIT
Assigned Unit: Omicron_Wing

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted]

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:27

Hello Mr. Harper, thank you for posting your application. I have however few questions before will be your application oficially evaluated. Reason for this is that yours application is practically a copy from previously posted application from Josh Sanders and therefore it give very little informations which are needed for give some basic info about person willing to join our clan. Can you please tell us some more details about your experience with Crossfire mod (CF role-play) and what you expect from joining police clan SA? Also can be interesting mention if you have some experience/knowledge with PvP and so on ...

Back to top Go down

Post by RTH53 Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 18:55

I Have been playing the discovery mods for about 3 to 4 years until late winter of 2012 when I came across Crossfire mod witch cought my attention.I started to play the single player about 1/3 through the game,Because I love multiplayer FL so much I couldn't wait to dive into CF multiplayer.This was about early spring of last year.It was tougher than Discovery mods by a great margin.Because I was apprehensive about PvP games I kept to my self learning all I could about all the systems,ships, weapons,Trade and The best and fastest way to accumulate credits.After awhile pilots started to hail me and I started to develop friendships with other people in the game,but the one thing I like the most is meeting people from around the world.I have PvP experience in other types of Role playing games.From 1st person shooters to detailed strategy games.I started gaming in 1994 till now.
On computers to console systems.I expect to have a good time while roleplaying in a very detailed and visually beautiful game.To make friends that could possibly last the rest of my life,and from what I have seen and heard SA clan is a well organized and respected clan.In closing I hope you will allow me to join The Silver Arrows To be a part of something that lets you exscape into another world
just for a little while.
RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:17

Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted] Sac_st10

Dear Mr Richard T. Harper,

The SAC is glad to receive your application. It looks that you have enough experience with space adventures and this also in Crossfire universe. Thx for your additional informations which gave us good base-knowledge about you. We still do not know how experienced you are in Crossfire RP, but I guess we will find out this soon Smile. I wish you even more fun in Crossfire space and I hope you will join us soon as a full member.

We hereby accept you as a Recruit of the Silver Arrows and you will now need during your Recruitment to satisfy our Staff Officers (SO) to be able to become a regular member of the Silver Arrows. Until then, you shall not use the clan tag (SA_).

During recruitment you will discover how the clan works and see if it suits your expectations well. On our side, the Staff Officers will evaluate your skills and knowledge about Crossfire space. Soon you will have created access to lowest level of Silver Arrows Academy where you can ask your questions in private and where you will find some additional informations. Recruitment phase can take up to 2 weeks, exact duration is hard to predict now.

Good luck in your Recruitment Harper!

Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted] Podpis11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 5:58

Welcome Recruit Harper. Nice to see new people arise from the shadows and join the clan. I think I saw you around, still unsure. It would be better if we had some of your names you used for your chars so we know who we're talking to.
Apart from that, best of luck in the Recruitment
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.swat-portal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loyal Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 7:28

Our new recruit Bandit will do well. Already practicing and earning his way up with Silver Arrows under my wing. Got a great wing forming and I expect our new Silver Arrows to do well by how they are already performing.

Stick around and you may see some great moments.

Cmdr. Loyal
Loyal
Loyal
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 210
Character RP Name : OE-254 Loyal AI
Callsign : SA_LOYAL
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Character sheet
Name: OE-254 MKIX
Callsign: SA_LOYAL
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by RTH53 Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 8:40

Thank you for the opportunity to join a organization like the Silver Arrows. I will do my best to represent the SA and inforce the rules of the game and still have a lot of fun.The question of my chars that you will see are Time_Bandit,Time_Lord,Salty_Dog,Junk-Yard_Dog and Painless at this time.I will be adding more in the future.So I will see everybody zipping around our little corner of the galaxy.So have fun and show respect to the pilots you deal with during PvP situations and more times than not it will be returned.
RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 9:12

I now have one short question: you know that all your chars (which you have now) will be needed delete if you are accepted as full SA member? (you can ofc transfer all stuff, but your mapping, stats ect will be lost  Neutral ) This request is strictly given in server rules and can't be avoided in CF 1.9. You also have info about this fact in Recruit academy level.

... you found nice avatar btw Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 9:47

Maybe he can leave the chars for 2.0 renaming?
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.swat-portal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:59

It is imo around 1 1/2 moon from now, this is still a lot time. We cannot accept as full member player with freelancer chars. There are more reasons for this. But ofc final decision about chars is only on mr. Bandit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014 - 16:15

Application - Richard T. Harper [Accepted] Sac_st10

Mr. Harper succesfully passed Recruitment and is accepted as a regular member of the Silver Arrows. His views on things are corresponding with his age and he is able learn from own experience gathered in space. I hope that he will like to be Silver Arrow and enjoy his time in crossfire space with us. He now starts his career in SA with rank Crewman and is assigned to Omicron wing. This way he will have time to build his own fleet and decide about his future steps.

Congratulations Crewman Harper and welcome into Silver Arrows Clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sanders Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 5:49

Welcome, Bandit, I am glad you made it in.
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by RTH53 Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 19:57

I wish to thank everyone who posted a response to my acceptance in to the SA clan.This is a good moment for me.If I had the money I would think about a tattoo for this experience.I have one for times in my life that meant something to me.But a subject for another time.I am Quickly getting my ships switched over and tring to still make some money to keep these 2 char I have switched over Active and learning what I need to know as a police officer in the SA clan.So I hope you don't mind Questions when I need to ask them. And I am here to help if you need my assistance.So I will see you out amongst the stars my friends.   Salute 
RTH53
RTH53
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sanders Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 20:01

WOOT! I can't wait till you and I are all set and can work on Ribbons/Medals/Trials. Some are solo missions but of course we can do most of them together. Fill up our siggys and increase our skill lvl. You never know maybe there is some things even Loyal hasn't done and he can join us. Rain Down Pain!
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired