Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted] Empty Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted]

Post by Faaby Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 6:44

------------------------------
Character Name : Lady Elodie Vox
Requested Callsign : SA_FAABY (eventually some variants for future different characters)
Desired activity : DEFENDER, EXPLORER (and eventually TRAINER as a long term personal goal to be able to share
my experience with new people)

Space Gaming experience : X-wing series (X-Wing / Tiefighter / X-Wing alliance), Colony Wars (PSX),
Starlancer, Freelancer

Freelancer background : Vanilla Freelancer SP, Crossfire starting 1.7 SP

I have just started MP with CF1.8 and have much to learn about fighting techniques and new systems.
I am looking for people/friends to share fun with and play an active role in this community
(Might as well not remain a freelancer if it is to do the same as in SP lol)

I am always ready for a good laugh, but I have to warn I have a wicked sense of humor LOL Rolling Eyes
------------------------------

-Faaby-
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted]

Post by sa_admin Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 11:40

Dear Faaby,

The Silver Arrows Command is glad you posted an application to join us. Your experiece and your ambition to become a trainer for future generation is very interesting. You are looking for a family and friends and we're sure you''l find it here. We hereby grant you the title of Recruit in our organization.

You are to spend 2 weeks time as a recruit (SWAT Clan leaders agreement) to familiarize yourself with the clan and its members as well as the other way around for current members. During this trial period you are not authorized yet to fly with the clan tag but you will as soon as you pass the graduation trial at the end of those 2 weeks...

We hope you'll enjoy your experience and we hope to give you the thrill of adventure and the skills you seek.

Vice-Admiral William Robertson, Department of Staff and Resources
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Élodie Vox (FAABY) [Accepted]

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 20:17

Belle dame bienvenue Faaby! I look forward to you flying with us in the Silver Arrows, see you in space. *shakes* Cool
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 5:07

Greetings all,

I have met Sir Mickael(CFPD) yesterday and he agreed to test my skills. Result: good targeting, but still have to work on evading manoeuvers, some keyboard arrangements for CM/CD/torp use... and definitively a weapon upgrade.
Followed a battle training session, with SA_ZEROTH and SA_FORLON and I, vs CFPD_MICKAEL and PX_ARES, and it was really exciting even though I had my share of deaths LOL

Thank you all for allowing me to share fun with you, I could not dream of any better friends to tag along!

-Recruit Elodie Vox-

*EDIT*
Decided to give up on my (sexy) Eagle ship - sniff Crying or Very sad - to be able to face duels... I am trying out the RAPTOR at the moment. Any opinion from anyone ever using it?
*END EDIT*
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 9:04

TRIAL RESULT : SUCCESS.

Permission granted to create SA tagged chars in preparation for official graduation on Saturday the 23th of July 2010.

Note: It was really fun, I taken few screenshots from this nice trial Smile ..they will be here soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 10:29

Thank you Sir Forlon for dedicating your time for my trial before I must depart for some (well deserved!) holidays.
I was afraid you'd ask me about nomad sexual reproduction behaviors, but I was not far off! LOL

I just hope now very few will see those pictures you have taken... The dialogs must sound dumb!
*hides*

-Faaby-

P-S: Since granted, i will look into starting a new tagged character then, although will not use it before the graduation party (which i hope to be able to attend!)
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 11:35

So much for trying to look serious, after seeing picture #12 Rolling Eyes
My reputation is screwed! hehe

-Faaby-
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down