Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder

3 posters

Go down

Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder Empty Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder

Post by Guest Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:00

Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and [GR] Rules reminder
GR sign

SWAT_OP-R8R: GALAXY RANGERS
"With my absense on the server due to modding work and the increasing amount of reports of irregularities on the server the Galaxy Rangers are from now on again responsible for the server rules until a better solution is found.

These days Ive got various reports about cheaters and problems with instable server (which is very likely result of that). Also was mentioned that some players clearly came to CF with the intention to harm others and destroy other ppls fun. This is inacceptable!

GR are free to maintain order on the server and if neccessary issue 24 hour bans. IF clan members are responsible for broken rules then the GR will have to inform the clan leader first and give him the chance to deal with the problems inside his/her clan before a ban happens.

I as usual would like to get reports from the GR about every ban and its reason. If the GR notice new players cheating I want them to throw these jerks out of the server. As usual I am not interested in excuses... ppl know what they are doing prior they get caught."

GR Ship

[GR]Faaby: Fine/tax limits reminder
"Because this is tiring to keep repeating same things over and over, it seemed to me appropriate to remind here a few server rules regarding taxing/fining (and so you cannot say you did not know)

Limits on fining/taxing (server rules section 2C: Role-playing Rules):

Players below lvl40 cannot be fined/taxed (nor bountied for the matter)
From lvl40 to 49: Up to $500.000
From lvl50 to 59: Up to $1.000.000
From lvl60 and above: Up to $10.000.000

Hence, I do not want to see again people taxing a whole system without even checking if they may or not. (friendly warning)."

--Silver Arrows News Channel

Last edited by Martind Forlon on Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder Empty Re: Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:22

Gooooo Faaby! You're doing a great job dear lady! Thumbsup Don't spare them an inch mwuahahahaha! Twisted Evil Wink Laughing
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder Empty Re: Galaxy Rangers acting as Server Police and Rules reminder

Post by Faaby Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:28

Thanks for this news article Forlon Wink
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:30

I want say the same. Good work Faaby! Thumbsup I IMHO see those informations as great because if we want have fun in game, someone must use hard hand and punish ppl who think that they are above rules.

@Faaby: glad do it, pleasure for me Smile .

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:56

All salute the Ranger Lady !

You're doing such a great job that sometimes i wish to break a few rules to have the honor of being reprimented by you (and be put against the wall for a body search huh.... Razz)
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down