Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Arrows Recruitment Office (iRP)

Go down

SAC Alert The Silver Arrows Recruitment Office (iRP)

Post by Trinity Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 12:20

The Silver Arrows Recruitment Office (iRP) 0wRdE9H
A view from the Silver Arrows Liberty Headquarters, Los Angeles, Planet Manhattan, New York System
-Floor 17, Silver Arrows Recruitment Agency
-Floor 18, Silver Arrows Command Center Liberty
-Floor 19, Project B.E.E.R. Bar
-Floor 20, CLASSIFIED

Upon entry to the Floor 17, you are greeted by the VI which explains where you are or are not allowed to go. Many people can be seen sitting in the office, either working or waiting to be processed. The sounds that come from the other side of the room are very loud, coming from the amount of people looking for work. Pilots with a digital pass are allowed to cut through the lines and jump straight to the recruitment agency.

While walking around the hallways, on the walls, there's all kinds of videos and images shown. The Silver Arrows home in Omega-3, the Protector Fleet, the Alpha Wing, the AI Project, and most of the battle video feeds. One video shows the Fleet Admiral Forlon being ambushed in New Tokyo, and some moments after, 6 friendly ships that are decimating enemy forces. Another video shows the Alpha wing doing routine Inner Core patrols. The atmosphere is much different once the war room is behind. The wide room, with one hell of a view of Los Angeles makes the feeling right. Alot of Police officers are sitting and talking about their day, some sleeping, some eating, some watching through the window. You're quickly scrambled and taken through another hallway.

You enter the room on the far right side of the floor, you sit infront of the recruitment officer who hands you the PDA for you to fill out your info. The PDA was updated with an example application for the pilots to follow.

~Name~
Hanzo Hasashi

~Requested Callsign~
Scorpion

~Place/Date of Birth~
Planet Malta, -unknown-

~Flight Experience/Previous expertise~
Former Commando of the Spectre Unit, Leader of a mercenary gang, Freelancer explorer

(out of RP) ~How long have you played Freelancer / Crossfire~
I've played Freelancer since 2004, and Crossfire since 2009 with alot of breaks

~Why do you want to join the SA~
I joined the SA because of the fun provided by being in a clan, and because SA proved to be the right choice for me when I started playing

~What's your timezone~
GMT+2(Winter Time Savings)

~Your Skype ID (If you don't have one, please make it)~
frozen45throne

~Last but not least, are there any things you want to tell us before we review your application?~
Nope. I'm already in

The officer sees you're done with the application, so he asks you to hand the PDA over, and to leave the room. You are informed that you will be messaged on private channels for more information about the recruitment procedure (← click).
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.swat-portal.com

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: The Silver Arrows Recruitment Office (iRP)

Post by Trinity Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 19:39

-RECRUITMENT IS REOPENED, FOLLOW THIS POST AND MAKE A NEW THREAD IN ORDER TO APPLY-
Trinity
Trinity
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 774
Character RP Name : Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign : SCORPION
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Hanzo Hasashi
Callsign: SCORPION
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command